top of page


TEXT 0439 380 306

Thanks for submitting!

Contact: Contact

If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us.

We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.

If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and handling health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC:

Fill out a complaint form online at or

Phone 1300 582 113 between 9 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday, to discuss your complaint.

Contact: Text
bottom of page